Monday, June 9, 2014

May 25, 2014

Family!

Mom and Dad, I love you beyond words as well! It's been an exhausting week, not necessarily bad, but one of the weeks when you open up your emails from your family, and you can't just help but just feel overwhelming love and just tear up a little bit because of it. We've definitely been kept busy in the office.

This past week, we've been focusing in of our areas that's kind of in the outskirts of our boundaries. It's far away, but there's this one family that is just so ready to receive the gospel, the L family. They consist of a grandma, her three daughters, two of which have their own families already and kids. Yesterday, all of them came to church! Their spirits and countenance are just so sweet. Truly an amazing family. We're helping them prepare for baptism but one of them has to get married first before they will be able to. But, we'll make it happen! On Saturday, we went on member exchanges, so I worked in that area with one of the Relief Society sisters. We went to go teach them and they all gathered together before we started and the first thing they asked when we sat down was "are you coming to pick us up tomorrow for church? what time should we be ready?" I love them already. The spirit is always so strong when we teach them.

I'm already running out of time. we have to head back to the office... :( but thank you so much for your letters this past week. Mom and dad, your testimonies that you wrote were exactly what I needed. I love you and I love the gospel. Thank you for raising me in a home that was centered on it. I feel so lucky to have been born into our family. Send everyone my love!

xoxo,
Sister Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment