Monday, June 23, 2014

June 22, 2014

Mayung aga!

This week has felt soo long, but short at the same time. Like when
you mentioned that my year mark was this past week, I was like, that
was this week? That felt forever ago and then I remembered that
our zone conference was just last Monday and that felt like forever ago
too. Time is a strange thing. I don't understand it. But I get six
more months here in the Philippines and I'm going to take advantage
and cherish it the best I can.

We're continuing to teach the L Family and their faith is so
evident. We love teaching and visiting them. The spirit in their home
is always so strong. Two other daughters of V (the grandma that
was baptized last week) came to church this past week! And other good
news, we found out a way for M to get married that won't cost
anything! It includes a lot of paperwork, but we're willing to figure
it out so that they can get married and she can finally get baptized.

Sister Tongson sent you pictures?! She's the sweetest member. She
loves to feed and help the missionaries in any way that she can. She
gives referrals all the time too. She's the one that when she found
out I  was being transferred, invited half the ward over without
us even knowing.

I love that everybody is going on missions! It truly is the most
rewarding experience! I need to learn Taglog so I can talk to Landon
and Colton when we all get back.

I love you! and I love the gospel. It truly is the pathway that leads
to everlasting happiness.

xxx,
Sister Fitz

Sister Fitzgerald with her companion Sister Camino

Celebrating birthdays at Zone Conference

Leading the singing at Zone Conference

Bacolod Zone Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment