Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 26, 2014

Morning Family!

We actually have had a really good week! We had STL exchanges and both of us had a positive experience, so I guess you can say it was better than last time :) Our STL's are both super sweet and nice, and I think we both learned a lot of things from them. 

This past week, we've found a lot of investigators that have a lot of potential to progress. Our two investigators family came to the primary activity this past Saturday and to church again yesterday, so they're progressing well. We're also teaching a couple others that came to church for the first time yesterday as well! This next week should be fun, because on Saturday, it's what they call Kalag kalag, which basically they spend all day at the gravesides of their relatives. So we get to proselyte in the cemetery again all day like last year! I'm hoping it's less awkward than it was last year... but we shall see :)

Also, this past week, members have been so nice. I can honestly say that we were fed every night this past week. From last Tuesday up until last night, we've been fed. We're both so full. Sister Vai woke up this morning and was like "I can still feel dinner in my stomach." Members have been really nice and willing to work which is always a blessing.

There's only one more week of the transfer which is so weird.... time is really ticking but I'm trying to soak up every minute and realize that life really will never be quite like this ever again. I've learned so much and have grown so much, but I know I still have a lot more I could learn, so I'm going to take the next two months and truly do all that I can to help as many people as possible come closer to Christ. 

xxx,
Sister Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment