Monday, March 31, 2014

March 23, 2014

Family,

Exciting news, highlights from the past week:
1. Monday and Tuesday we were in Bacolod! It was weird being back in the city. Exciting, but I missed Binalbagan. Monday afternoon/night, Sister Rey still wasn't feeling well, no voice and had a fever. So after buying medicine, oranges and orange juice, and honey and lemon for her voice, we stayed in for the night rather than going on splits with the other sisters for FHE. Tuesday morning, still no voice. But we had Mission President Training at the mission home. We were there from 7 in the morning until almost 4 in the afternoon. It was really fun and really good training. I saw some missionaries from my batch and was able to catch up with them and I got your package! That was so fast!!! But it came in perfect time to celebrate my nine month mark!
2. F is ready for her baptism this weekend! In December a mom and her two kids got baptized. But the past month we've been teaching her second oldest child, and she finally decided to get baptized! She's only 16, but she's so sweet and nice. 
3. Sister Rey's voice is back!
4. It's been raining the past two days after no rain for a really long time. It was a nice break from the sun and sweating. But, the sun is back as of this morning... :(

It's hard to know what's exciting to share or not. Missionary life is just life now, so I don't remember what's different from normal life, or what would be fun to share. Sorry this kind of a sad letter this week.... i'll be better next week, I promise!

I love you all! Thank you so much for all your love and support. I truly feel blessed for all that you do. Even on Tuesday at the mission home when I got my package, two missionaries that aren't even in my zone any more were like "I swear you get packages all the time"....  thanks mom. Sister Rey and I both love it :)

xoxo,
Sister Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment