Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 10, 2014

Family,

It's been another amazing week. Especially yesterday at Stake Conference. Elder Adurru visited and President and Sister Lopez spoke as well. All of their messages, including the Stake President, revolved around... MISSIONARY WORK. So of course, I loved it. They focused a lot on members involvement, on rescuing, on finding, and on fellowshipping. I loved what President Lopez said--he said that whenever he releases a missionary, he tells them that, "a release to a full-time mission is a call to a lifelong call of missionary service." I love that because it applies to every member. Sister Rey and I are excited this week because it really encouraged the members to get involved and we've already seen the influence- yesterday four Relief Society members wanted to come work with us, and this morning we received a referral! 

This week was also great because of the baptism of J and R. I think I've already told you the story of both of them, but if not, just let me know and I'll explain them next week. But Saturday was a really special and spiritual day. It was right after the Saturday session of Stake Conference so almost the whole ward was there to support them. The spirit was so strong and I truly feel blessed to been able to help them learn and accept the gospel into their lives. Missionary work truly is one of the most important works here on the earth. This past week I've been reading about Christ's second coming and the millennium, and how at that time when Christ reigns on the earth, the two most important works will be missionary and temple work. So why not that be the most important works now as well. I love serving the Lord and I'm so glad I have at least nine more months to dedicate all my time to Him. 

I love you all!
xoxo
Cami
Stake Conference








No comments:

Post a Comment