Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 18, 2013

Family,
It's been one crazy and hectic week. It's kind of a long story but everything is fine other than Sister Young and I have been away from our district a lot this week.  We miss them.and basically we want to take advantage of our time together the next week and a half. because even though we're going to the same mission, we'll be spread out everywhere. I feel pretty blessed to be put with such a great district and companion and I'm still happy regardless of what's been going on this week.

For the exciting news of the week, we got to host yesterday! So fun!!  One of the girls I hosted was heading to Spokane so I told her to keep a look out for Sister Croft. Seeing families drop off their missionaries was both so sweet, and so sad. It made me miss you guys, but it also was so gratifying.  Grandma sent me Krispy Kremes yesterday as well which was so nice! 

Four districts in our zone headed out last Monday, and seeing them leave made all of us want to leave for the Philippines so badly. But we're down to a week and a half! We'll get our travel plans tomorrow!

Regarding our investigator, JB, she is getting baptized! Granted, it's only role play, but it's still exciting!!.

Well, time is up already. I love you all! Even though this week has been more difficult than usual, I still love being a missionary. Thank you so much for all of the letters. I'll write a letter this week when I get my travel plans. I love the gospel. I love the scriptures. I love missionary work.

xoxo,
Sister Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment